picks out the morphological perimeter of regions of foreground in image.
treats values above t as foreground.
Details and Options
- Morphological perimeter is defined to consist of foreground pixels that are directly adjacent to the background.
- MorphologicalPerimeter works with arbitrary 2D and 3D images, as well as real arrays of any rank.
- MorphologicalPerimeter[image,…] yields a binary image in which pixels considered to be on the morphological perimeter have value 1 and others have value 0.
- MorphologicalPerimeter[image] is equivalent to MorphologicalPerimeter[image,0].
- The following options can be specified:
CornerNeighbors True whether to include corner neighbors Padding 0 padding method
Introduced in 2008Updated in 2012