gives a list of paclets that match "name" available on known paclet sites.
gives a list of paclets that match "name" and "version" available on known paclet sites.
gives a list of paclets that match "name" and criteria given by the propivali available on known paclet sites.
- The properties that you can use to filter the returned paclets include:
"Context" All paclet must supply a specific Wolfram Language context "Creator" All paclet must have the specified creator "Extension" All paclet must have an extension of the given type "Loading" All paclet must have the given loading state ("Startup", Automatic or Manual) "Location" All the site on which the paclet must reside, specified as either a URL or a PacletSiteObject "ProductID" All paclet must be compatible with the specified product ID (e.g. "Mathematica") "Publisher" All paclet must have the specified creator "Qualifier" All paclet must have the specified quailifier "SystemID" Automatic paclet must be compatible with the specified $SystemID "WolframVersion" Automatic paclet must be compatible with the specified version of the Wolfram kernel
- The following option is supported:
UpdatePacletSites Automatic whether to download the latest data about available paclets before performing the search
- PacletFindRemote only looks in a local cache of data about remote paclets; it does not contact paclet sites on each call.
- Setting the option UpdatePacletSitesTrue triggers a call to PacletSiteUpdate on all known sites, ensuring that the latest data is available.
- PacletFindRemote by default only finds paclets that match the current Wolfram kernel version and $SystemID.
- PacletFindRemote returns all compatible versions of a paclet, not just the one with the newest version number (the active one).
- The results are sorted by version number, highest first, within paclets of the same name.
- You can use string patterns in "name".
- For properties that take string values, you can use string patterns, as in "Creator""*Johnson*".
- Use PacletFind to find paclets installed on your system.