- QuestionInterface is typically used within QuestionObject[QuestionInterface[…],…] to directly specify an interface.
- Supported interface types in type include:
"ChooseMultiple" select any number of items from a defined list "Code" write code to answer a question "MultipleChoice" select a correct answer from a list "MultipleChoiceGrid" group items into categories using a table "NumericRange" choose a value from within a range "SelectColor" choose a color "SelectPair" categorize an item "ShortAnswer" enter an answer using an input field "TrueFalse" determine whether a question is true or false
- The supported properties pi differ for each interface type. Common properties include:
"Prompt" question or prompt shown with the interface "MaxAnswers" maximum answers allowed for elementwise assessments "MinAnswers" minimum answers allowed for elementwise assessments
- QuestionInterface[type,"prompt"] is equivalent to QuestionInterface[type,<|"Prompt""prompt"|>].
- In QuestionObject[QuestionInterface[type,props],assessment], properties not included in props are inferred from assessment whenever possible.
Examplesopen allclose all
Wolfram Research (2021), QuestionInterface, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/QuestionInterface.html.
Wolfram Language. 2021. "QuestionInterface." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/QuestionInterface.html.
Wolfram Language. (2021). QuestionInterface. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/QuestionInterface.html