represents the question q and the corresponding assessment assess.
derives a question from the assessment.
- A QuestionObject is displayed as an interactive form in which answers are submitted and assessed.
- In QuestionObject[q,assess], q accepts the following form:
"question" text prompt asking a question
- The assessment assess accepts the following forms:
AssessmentFunction[…] assessment function <|…|> Association defining a valid key for AssessmentFunction f test function
- The test function f should be a function that takes the answer and returns True or False based on the correctness.
- Supported interface types include:
"ChooseMultiple" select any number of items from a defined list "MultipleChoice" select a correct answer from a list "MultipleChoiceGrid" group items into categories using a table "NumericRange" choose a value from within a range "SelectPair" match an item with a category "SelectColor" choose a color "ShortAnswer" enter an answer using an input field "TrueFalse" determine whether a question is true or false
Examplesopen allclose all
Wolfram Research (2021), QuestionObject, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/QuestionObject.html.
Wolfram Language. 2021. "QuestionObject." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/QuestionObject.html.
Wolfram Language. (2021). QuestionObject. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/QuestionObject.html