gives a list of RemoteBatchJobObject expressions representing batch jobs submitted using env.
returns only jobs of given type.
gives a list of jobs submitted using $DefaultRemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment.
- Remote batch jobs are submitted by functions such as RemoteBatchSubmit and RemoteBatchMapSubmit.
- The environment env should be a RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment expression.
- The type may be one of "Single", "Array" or All.
- RemoteBatchJobs[env] is equivalent to RemoteBatchJobs[env,All].
- The returned list of RemoteBatchJobObject expressions may be in any order.
- The list of jobs returned by the batch computation provider may be limited to jobs created within a certain timeframe. Any such expiration dynamics a provider may impose are described on each provider's individual reference page.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Possible Issues (1)
RemoteBatchJobs cannot list array child jobs directly:
Array child jobs may be listed by accessing the "ChildJobObjects" property of each array job object returned by RemoteBatchJobs:
Wolfram Research (2020), RemoteBatchJobs, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RemoteBatchJobs.html.
Wolfram Language. 2020. "RemoteBatchJobs." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RemoteBatchJobs.html.
Wolfram Language. (2020). RemoteBatchJobs. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RemoteBatchJobs.html