aborts a remote batch job.
- job must be a RemoteBatchJobObject expression.
- RemoteBatchJobAbort[job] sends a termination request to the batch computation provider associated with job.
- RemoteBatchJobAbort[job] returns job on success.
- If job is an array job, all of the array job's child jobs will also be terminated.
- Termination of a job will generally be reflected in the job's "JobStatus" property, although depending on the provider, this may not be immediate.
- Depending on the provider, terminating an array child job with RemoteBatchJobAbort may cause the "JobStatus" property of the parent array job to indicate a failure.
- RemoteBatchJobAbort has attribute Listable.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Properties & Relations (1)
Jobs submitted to the "AWSBatch" provider have a "StatusReason" property indicating the reason that a job is in its current status:
Wolfram Research (2020), RemoteBatchJobAbort, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RemoteBatchJobAbort.html.
Wolfram Language. 2020. "RemoteBatchJobAbort." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RemoteBatchJobAbort.html.
Wolfram Language. (2020). RemoteBatchJobAbort. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RemoteBatchJobAbort.html