represents a remote batch job submission environment for provider with properties assoc.
represents a submission environment for provider with default optional properties.
- The value of provider should be the name of a supported remote submission provider.
- The currently supported batch computation providers are "AWSBatch", "AzureBatch" and "CharityEngine".
- The assoc argument may be omitted if the remote submission provider provider has no required properties.
- The required and optional environment properties for each provider are listed on the provider's reference page.
- If a provider has a "ServiceObject" property, the setting "ServiceObject" "New" can be used to force a new service connection to be created, disregarding any saved connections or credentials.
- RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment[…][prop] returns a property of the environment.
- The available properties of a environment can be queried with RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment[…]["Properties"].
- The name of the provider associated with an environment can be queried with RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment[…]["Provider"].
- Information of a RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment expression contains all properties of the environment.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Create an environment object for the "AWSBatch" provider, specifying an AWS Batch job definition, job queue and S3 bucket name for storing input and output:
Properties & Relations (1)
Access an environment's properties using Information:
Possible Issues (1)
RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment will indicate if environment properties are missing or invalid:
Wolfram Research (2020), RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment.html.
Wolfram Language. 2020. "RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment.html.
Wolfram Language. (2020). RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RemoteBatchSubmissionEnvironment.html