ResourceSubmitRequest a Publisher ID »
submits the specified resource object to be reviewed for publication.
submits the resource new as the updated version of the resource old.
Details and Options
- ResourceSubmit takes the following options:
PublisherID $PublisherID the publisher ID to use ResourceSystemBase $ResourceSystemBase the resource system to which to submit
- Resources submitted to a particular resource system are typically reviewed by administrators for that system.
- The resource in ResourceSubmit is specified as a ResourceObject.
- Function and data resources are typically defined using a definition notebook created by CreateNotebook or using File ▶ New ▶ Repository Item.
- In ResourceSubmit[new,old], old can be a resource object specified by its resource object, its UUID or the string giving its name. Alternatively, old can be a resource submission specified by its submission ID.
- To submit an update to a resource, you must be an authorized member of the publisher account for that resource.
- Submitted resource objects must have "Name" and "ResourceType" properties as well as content.
- Standard optional properties in a submitted resource object include:
"Description" brief description of the resource "Details" full details about the resource and its contents "Keywords" list of search terms "SeeAlso" list of related resource objects "ExternalLinks" list of related Hyperlink objects "SourceMetadata" Association about the source of the content
- Additional properties that can be included depend on the resource type.
Wolfram Research (2017), ResourceSubmit, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ResourceSubmit.html.
Wolfram Language. 2017. "ResourceSubmit." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ResourceSubmit.html.
Wolfram Language. (2017). ResourceSubmit. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ResourceSubmit.html