creates a persistent cache of a resource object that can be referenced by name.
stores the resource in persistence location loc.
stores the resource in multiple persistence locations.
Details and Options
- The resource can be either a ResourceObject or ResourceFunction.
- The resource cache contains both metadata and contents.
- The persistence locations can be any of the values supported by PersistenceLocation.
- ResourceRegister[resource] is equivalent to ResourceRegister[resource,$PersistenceBase].
- Registering a private resource allows it to be referenced by name in ResourceObject[name] and other appropriate functions.
- Additional functions that accept a registered resource name depend on the resource's "ResourceType".
- Resources from a public Wolfram repository can always be found using ResourceObject[name] without using ResourceRegister.
- ResourceRegister[resource] returns the resource.
- DeleteObject removes both the resource registry and any local cache of the resource.
- If the resource is registered in a "Local" PersistenceLocation, the resource content will be cached locally with LocalCache[resource].
- If the resource is registered in a "Cloud" PersistenceLocation, the resource content will be deployed to the cloud with CloudDeploy[resource].
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Properties & Relations (2)
Possible Issues (1)
The first resource still exists and can be used with the ResourceObject: