creates a persistent cache of a resource object that can be referenced by name.
stores the resource in persistence location loc.
stores the resource in multiple persistence locations.
Details and Options
- The resource cache contains both metadata and contents.
- The persistence locations can be any of the values supported by PersistenceLocation.
- ResourceRegister[resource] is equivalent to ResourceRegister[resource,$PersistenceBase].
- Registering a private resource allows it to be referenced by name in ResourceObject[name] and other appropriate functions.
- Additional functions that accept a registered resource name depend on the resource's "ResourceType".
- Resources from a public Wolfram repository can always be found using ResourceObject[name] without using ResourceRegister.
- ResourceRegister[resource] returns the resource object.
- If the resource is registered in a "local" PersistenceLocation, the resource content will be cached locally with LocalCache[resource].
- If the resource is registered in a "cloud" PersistenceLocation, the resource content will be deployed to the cloud with CloudDeploy[resource].
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (1)
Retrieve the data by using the resource name in ResourceData: