- TextJustification->0 does no stretching, and leads to ragged text boundaries.
- TextJustification->1 does full justification, and forces all complete lines to be the same length.
- No stretching is done on lines that end with explicit newline characters.
- With settings for TextJustification between 0 and 1, partial justification is done.
- With TextJustification->s, the Wolfram System will take the amount by which each broken line is shorter than PageWidth, and then insert within the line a total amount of space equal to s times this.
- If TextJustification is not 0, the standard Wolfram System front end will dynamically adjust the lengths of lines as you enter text.
Basic Examples (1)
Create text cells with different settings for TextJustification:
Introduced in 1996Updated in 2007