Details and Options
- In TreeSelect[tree,crit], tree must be a valid Tree object.
- TreeSelect[crit][tree] is equivalent to TreeSelect[tree,crit].
- TreeSelect traverses the descendants of tree in a left-to-right, depth-first order, with children visited before parents.
- The following options for TreeSelect can be given:
"TraversalOrder" "PostOrder" what order to visit the descendants
- Possible values for the option "TraversalOrder" include:
"PostOrder" visit each parent after visiting its children, starting from the leaves "PreOrder" visit each parent before visiting its children, starting from the root "LevelOrder" visit each descendant on a level before visiting descendants on the next level, starting with level 0
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Use the operator form of TreeSelect:
Wolfram Research (2021), TreeSelect, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/TreeSelect.html.
Wolfram Language. 2021. "TreeSelect." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/TreeSelect.html.
Wolfram Language. (2021). TreeSelect. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/TreeSelect.html