BlockchainTransactionSign (for ARK)
digitally signs an ARK blockchain transaction using the specified private key.
digitally signs a transaction using a first and second private key.
digitally signs a transaction related to a multisignature address.
- Digitally sign an ARK blockchain transaction using the specified private key. If the address has a second public key associated with it, a second private key must be given to sign the transaction.
- If the sender is a multisignature address, a list of associations with the private key of each participant must be given to sign the transaction. A minimum number of keys must be provided according to the "MinimumKeys" parameter of the multisignature address.
- In BlockchainTransactionSign[obj,…], obj is a BlockchainTransaction object.
- The key for BlockchainTransactionSign must be a PrivateKey object, a hex string representing a private key or a private key in WIF format.
- BlockchainTransactionSign returns a blockchain transaction object with True as the value of its property "Signed" and with the added property "RawTransaction".
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Create an ARK BlockchainTransaction:
Second Signature Address (1)
Multisignature Creation (1)
Multisignature Address as Sender (1)
Possible Issues (1)
Incorrect Private Key (1)
Providing an invalid private key will return a $Failed output: