- Configuration file format.
- Associates keys to values.
- Gathers elements into sections.
- Can represent PHP expressions such as arrays or maps.
- Configuration format for PHP application servers.
- Plain text format.
- General Import elements:
"Elements" list of elements and options available in this file "Rules" full list of rules for each element and option "Options" list of rules for options, properties and settings
- Data representation elements:
"Data" data as an association "DataRules" data as a list of rules "CommentedData" data as a list of sections as rules, comments as strings, and values as associations
- The "PHPIni" format exports elements of an association or a list.
- "PHPIni" treats an association as a list of sections. The keys specify the section names; the values specify the elements of a section as associations.
- Lists in the Wolfram Language are represented in PHPIni as PHP arrays.
- Associations in the Wolfram Language are represented in PHPIni as PHP maps.
- The PHP symbols "On", "True" and "Yes" are imported as True. The PHP symbols "Off", "False" and "No" are imported as False.
- "PHPIni" accepts lists containing a mixture of rules and strings. Rules are exported as sections; strings are exported as commented lines.
- A commented line starts with ";".
- Elements declared before the first section are associated with the key None.
- "CommentedData" preserves inline comments; other data representations discard them.
Basic Examples (9)
Import the data only, as an Association:
Introduced in 2017