"Neuron" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a neuron.
- "Neuron" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Neuron" corresponds to any mention of a neuron (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of neurons that are not neurons should not be detected as "Neuron" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Neuron""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Neuron", as Interpreter["Neuron"] does.
- Any specific "Neuron" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.