"Protein" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a protein.
- "Protein" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Protein" corresponds to any mention of a protein (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of proteins that are not proteins should not be detected as "Protein" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Protein""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Protein", as Interpreter["Protein"] does.
- Any specific "Protein" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.