"Gene" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a gene.
- "Gene" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Gene" corresponds to any mention of a gene (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of genes that are not genes should not be detected as "Gene" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Gene""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Gene", as Interpreter["Gene"] does.
- Any specific "Gene" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.