"Rocket" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a rocket.
- "Rocket" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Rocket" corresponds to any mention of a rocket (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of rockets that are not rockets should not be detected as "Rocket" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Rocket""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Rocket", as Interpreter["Rocket"] does.
- Any specific "Rocket" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.