Deploy interactive content, including controls, to the web.
On a Standalone Webpage...
Make interactive content
Make a simple interactive plot:
- Manipulate allows a wide range of controls.
- Interactive content does not have to be graphics.
Deploy the interactive content to the cloud
Deploy the plot to the cloud, specifying Permissions->"Public" to make the deployment accessible to anyone:
- Deployments use your Cloud Credits.
- If you do not specify a value for Permissions, it defaults to the value of $Permissions.
Visit the deployment in the Wolfram Cloud
Click the link in the output of CloudDeploy to visit the deployment:
Embedded in a Webpage...
Get the embed code for interactive content deployed to the Wolfram Cloud
Deploy an interactive plot and get HTML code to include in the source for a webpage:
Use the embed code in a webpage
Copy the embed code into the source for a webpage:
Visit the webpage with embedded content
The final webpage:
- EmbedCode by default creates an iframe; you can specify its size by changing the width and height values.