BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
represents a databin in the Wolfram Data Drop.
- In , id can be a short ID, a complete UUID, or a URL.
- The URL for a databin is always of the form datadrop.wolfram.com/.
- executes an operation on the databin.
- Basic requests for retrieving databin content include:
"Data" default view of data in the databin "EventSeries" event series for data in the databin "TimeSeries" time series for data in the databin "Latest" the latest entry added, with metadata "Recent" recent entries, with metadata request,params make a request with parameters params
- Possible parameters params include:
n most recent n entries <|key1val1,…|> detailed specification
- Possible entries in the detailed specification include:
"Count" total number of entries "StartIndex" index of first entry to include "EndIndex" index of last entry to include "StartTime" time of first entry to include "EndTime" time of last entry to include
- is equivalent to Get[Databin["id"]].
- is equivalent to Values[Databin["id"]].
- Requests related to adding data to a databin include:
"Add",data add data to the databin "WebForm" cloud-deployed form for adding data to the databin
- is equivalent to DatabinAdd["id",data].
- includes an authorization token, which must match a token specified when the databin was created.
- includes a custom time stamp for a databin entry.
- Databin identification operations include:
"ShortID" short ID for the databin "UUID" full UUID for the databin "ShortURL" short URL for the databin "URL" full UUID-based URL for the databin "Name" name assigned to the databin
- Databin metadata requests include:
"Information" information about the databin "Interpretation" interpretation signature for the databin "Entries" number of entries in the databin "Size" size of the databin contents "Keys" key names in the databin interpretation signature "LatestDate" date the latest entry was added "CreationDate" date the databin was first created "ExpirationDate" date the databin expires "Class" class used to create the databin
- is equivalent to Keys[Databin["id"]].
- Databin access control operations include:
"Permissions" permissions for the databin "Owner" Wolfram ID of the owner of the databin "Administrators" Wolfram IDs of the administrators of the databin "Creator" Wolfram ID of the creator of the databin
- Databin report generation operations include:
"Report" report on the databin, given as a local notebook "WebReport" report on the databin, given as a cloud notebook
- Some operations on a databin may require authentication in the Wolfram Cloud.
- The options, such as permissions of a databin, can be found using Options and set using SetOptions.
Introduced in 2014