is the regularized incomplete gamma function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- In non-singular cases, .
- GammaRegularized[a, z0, z1] is the generalized regularized incomplete gamma function, defined in non-singular cases as Gamma[a, z0, z1]/Gamma[a].
- Note that the arguments in GammaRegularized are arranged differently from those in BetaRegularized.
- For certain special arguments, GammaRegularized automatically evaluates to exact values.
- GammaRegularized can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- GammaRegularized automatically threads over lists.
New in 2