plots the spectrogram of list.
uses partitions of length n.
Spectrogram[list, n, d]
uses partitions with offset d.
Spectrogram[list, n, d, wfun]
applies a smoothing window wfun to each partition.
- Spectrogram[list] plots the magnitude of discrete Fourier transforms of partitions of list.
- Spectrogram[list] uses partitions of length and offset Round, where m is Length[list].
- Spectrogram displays only the first half of the magnitude of the discrete Fourier transform due to the symmetry property of the transform.
- In Spectrogram[list, n, d, wfun], the smoothing window wfun can be specified using a window function that will be sampled between and or a list of length n. The default window is DirichletWindow, which effectively does no smoothing.
- Spectrogram works with SampledSoundList objects. For multichannel sound objects, the spectrogram is computed over the sum of all channels.
- Spectrogram accepts a SampleRate option that takes positive integer values.
- For the setting SampleRate->r and a list of length m, time is ranged from to , and the frequencies are in the range to r/2.
- Spectrogram also accepts all options of ArrayPlot.
New in 9