specifies the default authentication options to use for SSH-related functions.
- The default setting for $SSHAuthentication is <||>.
- $SSHAuthentication can be set to an association with the following keys:
"Username" username to use for authentication "Password" password to use for authentication "SSHKey" SSH identity "SSHKeyPassword" passphrase string used to decrypt "SSHKey"
- An SSH identity can be given in the form "SSHKey"->File[ident], where ident is a file containing an SSH private key. It can also be given as "SSHKey"->"string", where string is an SSH private key.
- "SSHKey" and "SSHKeyPassword" additionally accept a list of identities and passwords.
- Authentication:>$SSHAuthentication is the default setting for functions such as RemoteFile, RemoteConnect, RemoteRun, and RemoteRunProcess.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (3)
Set $SSHAuthentication to use a username and password:
Set $SSHAuthentication to connect with an identity file:
Properties & Relations (1)
Introduced in 2019