is a symbolic representation of a file on a remote machine.
Details and Options
- RemoteFile["uri"] can also be used.
- In RemoteFile[URL["uri"]] or RemoteFile["uri"], "uri" can be any kind of URI, including scp, sftp, etc.
- RemoteFile supports the following options:
Authentication $SSHAuthentication authentication parameters to be used
- In the form Authentication->assoc, the association assoc can contain these keys:
"Username" username to use for authentication "Password" password to use for authentication "SSHKey" SSH identity "SSHKeyPassword" passphrase string to used to decrypt "SSHKey"
- An SSH identity can be given in the form "SSHKey"->File[ident], where ident is a file containing an SSH private key. It can also be given as "SSHKey"->"string", where string is an SSH private key.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Copy to a remote file specified as a URL:
Introduced in 2019