- AffineHalfSpace can be used as a geometric region and graphics primitive.
- AffineHalfSpace represents the region or . The dimension is if the pi are affinely independent or the vi are linearly independent.
- AffineHalfSpace can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- AffineHalfSpace will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as Opacity and color as well as:
Thickness,Dashing 1-dimensional () FaceForm 2-dimensional ()
- For a two-dimensional AffineSpace, FaceForm[front,back] can be used to specify different styles for the front and back, where the front is defined to be in the direction of the normal Cross[v1,v2] or Cross[p2-p1,p3-p1], depending on which input form is used.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (3)
An AffineHalfSpace in 2D:
Properties & Relations (6)
Neat Examples (1)
Introduced in 2015