represents the affine space passing through the points pi.
represents the affine space passing through p in the directions vi.
- AffineSpace is also known as a point, line, plane, -flat, -plane, etc.
- AffineSpace can be used as a geometric region and a graphics primitive.
- AffineSpace represents the region or . The dimension is k if the pi are affinely independent or the vi are linearly independent.
- AffineSpace can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- AffineSpace will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as Opacity and color as well as:
PointSize 0-dimensional () Thickness,Dashing 1-dimensional () FaceForm 2-dimensional ()
- For a two-dimensional AffineSpace, FaceForm[front,back] can be used to specify different styles for the front and back, where the front is defined to be in the direction of the normal Cross[v1,v2] or Cross[p2-p1,p3-p1], depending on which input form is used.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (3)
An AffineSpace in 2D:
Properties & Relations (6)
Neat Examples (4)
Introduced in 2015