represents the infinite straight line passing through the points p1 and p2.
represents the infinite straight line passing through the point p in the direction v.
- InfiniteLine is also known as line.
- InfiniteLine can be used as a geometric region and graphics primitive.
- InfiniteLine represents linear curve or .
- InfiniteLine can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- InfiniteLine will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- In graphics, the points p, pi and vector v can be Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as Thickness, Dashing, and color.
- InfiniteLine can be used with symbolic points in GeometricScene.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (3)
An InfiniteLine in 2D:
Properties & Relations (4)
Neat Examples (2)
Introduced in 2014