gives audio by shifting the spectrum of audio by freq.
uses mix to control the ratio between the original and shifted audio.
Details and Options
- AudioFrequencyShift shifts every frequency freq in the input signal to frequency .
- The frequency freq can be a scalar or a frequency quantity, an Audio object, a pure function, or a TimeSeries.
- The mixing parameter mix can be any real number between 0 and 1. The default value is 1.
- With mix=0, only the original signal is returned; with mix=1, only the delayed signal is returned.
- AudioFrequencyShift accepts a Method option. Possible settings are:
"UpperSideband" the spectrum is shifted by freq "LowerSideband" the spectrum is reversed and shifted by freq "AmplitudeModulation" both effects are present at the same time
- The absolute amount of shift should be less than half of the Nyquist frequency.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (2)
Properties & Relations (1)
Possible Issues (1)
Neat Examples (2)
Introduced in 2016