Details and Options
- AudioPlay can be used to perform programmatic audio playback.
- In AudioPlay[audio], AudioOutputDevice and SoundVolume are inherited from audio.
- AudioPlay will continually change the "Position" property of astream starting from the current position.
- If astream is connected to an input device, AudioPlay plays the current signal being captured.
- AudioPlay by default plays the entire stream until paused, stopped or finished.
- The following options can be specified:
AudioLooping Inherited whether to loop the playback MaxDuration Infinity maximum playback duration
- AudioPlay continues to play until either MaxDuration is reached or the maximum number of loops is played.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (1)
Create an AudioStream object and start the playback:
Introduced in 2017Updated in 2018