Details and Options
- AudioPlay can be used to perform programmatic audio playback.
- In AudioPlay[audio], AudioOutputDevice and SoundVolume are inherited from audio.
- AudioPlay will continually change the "Position" property of astream starting from the current position.
- If astream is connected to an input device, AudioPlay plays the current signal being captured.
- AudioPlay by default plays the entire stream until paused, stopped or finished.
- The following options can be specified:
Looping Automatic whether to loop the playback MaxDuration Infinity maximum playback duration
- AudioPlay continues to play until either MaxDuration is reached or the maximum number of loops is played.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Create an AudioStream object and start the playback:
Play an existing AudioStream object:
Introduced in 2017
|Updated in 2018