gives an open group of cells that can appear in a Wolfram System notebook.
gives a cell group in which only the first cell is open.
gives a cell group in which only the last cell is open.
gives a cell group in which cells i1, i2, … are open.
Details and Options
- The celli can have heads ExpressionCell, TextCell, or CellGroup.
- A CellGroup object can be inserted in its entirety into a notebook using CellPrint.
- Cell grouping specified by CellGroup will be overridden by automatic grouping in a notebook unless CellGrouping->Manual is set.
- In CellGroup[cells,status], status can contain Dynamic.
- If any celli is a string or Text object, it will be wrapped with TextCell. If it is any other type of expression, it will be wrapped with ExpressionCell.
Examplesopen allclose all
Possible Issues (1)
By default, notebooks use automatic grouping that ignores CellGroup structures:
Wolfram Research (2007), CellGroup, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/CellGroup.html.
Wolfram Language. 2007. "CellGroup." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/CellGroup.html.
Wolfram Language. (2007). CellGroup. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/CellGroup.html