inserts expr as a complete cell in the current notebook just below the cell being evaluated.
inserts a sequence of cells.
- If expr has head TextCell, ExpressionCell, or CellGroup, it is inserted unchanged into the notebook. »
- If expr is a string or Text object, a text cell is created to contain it. »
- If expr is any other type of expression, an expression cell is created to contain it. »
- With a text‐based front end, CellPrint[cell] does the same as applying Print to the contents of cell.
- Cells generated by CellPrint by default have GeneratedCell->True, so that they are overwritten if they are regenerated.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (3)
Create a text cell from a TextCell object:
Possible Issues (3)
Wolfram Research (1996), CellPrint, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/CellPrint.html (updated 2007).
Wolfram Language. 1996. "CellPrint." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2007. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/CellPrint.html.
Wolfram Language. (1996). CellPrint. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/CellPrint.html