returns an n×n discrete sine transform matrix of type 2.
returns an n×n discrete sine transform matrix of type m.
Details and Options
- Each entry Frs of the discrete sine transform matrix of type m is computed as:
1. DST-I 2. DST-II 3. DST-III 4. DST-IV
- The discrete sine transform matrices of types 1, 2, 3, and 4 have inverses of type 1, 3, 2, and 4, respectively. »
- Rows of the FourierDSTMatrix are basis sequences of the discrete sine transform.
- The result of FourierDSTMatrix[n].list is equivalent to FourierDST[list] when list has length n. However, the computation of FourierDST[list] is much faster and has less numerical error. »
- FourierDSTMatrix[…,WorkingPrecision->p] gives a matrix with entries of precision p.
Introduced in 2012