gives the inverse Jacobi elliptic function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- gives the value of for which .
- InverseJacobiDC has branch cut discontinuities in the complex v plane with branch points at and infinity, and in the complex m plane with branch points at and infinity.
- The inverse Jacobi elliptic functions are related to elliptic integrals.
- For certain special arguments, InverseJacobiDC automatically evaluates to exact values.
- InverseJacobiDC can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- InverseJacobiDC automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (5)
Series expansion at Infinity:
Numerical Evaluation (3)
Evaluate InverseJacobiDC efficiently at high precision:
Specific Values (3)
Differentiate InverseJacobiDC with respect to the second argument :
Series Expansions (3)
InverseJacobiDC can be applied to a power series:
Function Identities and Simplifications (2)
Properties & Relations (1)
Obtain InverseJacobiDC from solving equations containing elliptic functions: