gives the inverse Jacobi elliptic function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- gives the value of for which .
- InverseJacobiSC has branch cut discontinuities in the complex v plane with branch points at and infinity, and in the complex m plane with branch points at and infinity.
- The inverse Jacobi elliptic functions are related to elliptic integrals.
- For certain special arguments, InverseJacobiSC automatically evaluates to exact values.
- InverseJacobiSC can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- InverseJacobiSC automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Numerical Evaluation (3)
Evaluate InverseJacobiSC efficiently at high precision:
Specific Values (4)
Differentiation and Integration (4)
Differentiate InverseJacobiSC with respect to the second argument :
Series Expansions (3)
InverseJacobiSC can be applied to a power series:
Function Identities and Simplifications (2)
Properties & Relations (1)
Obtain InverseJacobiSC from solving equations containing elliptic functions: