- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- For positive real values of parameters, . For other values, is defined by analytic continuation.
- KelvinKei[n,z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex z plane running from to .
- KelvinKei[z] is equivalent to KelvinKei[0,z].
- For certain special arguments, KelvinKei automatically evaluates to exact values.
- KelvinKei can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- KelvinKei automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 2007