- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- For positive real values of parameters, . For other values, is defined by analytic continuation.
- KelvinKer[n,z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex z plane running from to .
- KelvinKer[z] is equivalent to KelvinKer[0,z].
- For certain special arguments, KelvinKer automatically evaluates to exact values.
- KelvinKer can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- KelvinKer automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2007