gives a graph object that represents the connectivity of the morphological branch points and endpoints of the objects in image after applying morphological thinning.
Details and Options
- MorphologicalGraph creates a Graph object with undirected edges.
- MorphologicalGraph finds morphological branch points and endpoints after applying Thinning.
- For multichannel images, MorphologicalGraph operates on the intensity averaged over all channels.
- The morphological branch points and endpoints of the image skeleton are converted into vertices. The graph exhibits an undirected edge between two vertices if the corresponding branch points or endpoints are 8-connected by the skeleton.
- Options provided to MorphologicalGraph are passed on to the resulting Graph object. If the settings of VertexCoordinates and EdgeWeight are Automatic, MorphologicalGraph will process them.
- For VertexCoordinates->Automatic the embedding of the resulting graph corresponds to the location of the vertices in image.
- For EdgeWeight->Automatic the weight of each edge is set to the number of pixels in the corresponding skeleton connection. If more than one connection exists, the shortest one is chosen to represent the weight of the edge.
Introduced in 2010