- Printout3DPreviewer is also known as a 3D print preview application or slicer.
- Printout3DPreviewer is typically used to automatically hand off an STL file to a local 3D printer.
- The default setting is Printout3DPreviewer:>$Printout3DPreviewer.
- Printout3DPreviewer settings can be given in the menu Preferences ▶ Services ▶ 3D Print Previewer.
- Possible settings include:
"service" a 3D print service listed in Printout3D template a string template with `file` as key
- With Printout3DPreviewertemplate, effectively TemplateApply[template,<|"file"…|>] gets executed.
Introduced in 2016