gives the spherical Hankel function of the second kind .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- SphericalHankelH2 is given in terms of ordinary Hankel functions by .
- SphericalHankelH2[n,z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex z plane running from to .
- Explicit symbolic forms for integer n can be obtained using FunctionExpand.
- For certain special arguments, SphericalHankelH2 automatically evaluates to exact values.
- SphericalHankelH2 can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- SphericalHankelH2 automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 2007