runs tests from a file, returning an analysis of the completed test run.
gives a report of the results of the tests testi.
gives a unified report by merging all test reports reporti.
Details and Options
- TestReport returns a TestReportObject.
- TestReport handles both plain text Wolfram Language files and notebooks that use the Testing Notebook framework.
- CreateNotebook["Testing"] opens a blank notebook set up to use the Testing Notebook framework.
- TestReport has the following options, which are applied to each VerificationTest it runs:
MemoryConstraint Infinity memory (in bytes) each test is allowed to use SameTest SameQ function to compare actual and expected outputs TimeConstraint Infinity time (in seconds) each test is allowed to use
- TestReport[File["file"]] is also supported.
- TestReport sets $TestFileName to the name of the file from which a test is being run.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Basic Uses (1)
Properties of the TestReportObject:
Run a list of VerificationTest and test files at the same time:
You can now use GroupBy to group together tests that have been run in the same file:
Possible Issues (1)
TestReport is automatically deleting duplicated tests:
Wolfram Research (2014), TestReport, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/TestReport.html (updated 2019).
Wolfram Language. 2014. "TestReport." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2019. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/TestReport.html.
Wolfram Language. (2014). TestReport. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/TestReport.html