- TimeZone->z specifies that results should be returned for a time zone in which z hours must be added to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) to obtain local time.
- TimeZone->"zone" specifies that results should be returned using the appropriate offset for the time zone "zone" on the appropriate date.
- The typical default setting is TimeZone:>$TimeZone.
- US Eastern Standard Time (EST) corresponds to time zone -5.
- For numeric values, daylight saving time corrections must be included in the time zone, so US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) corresponds to time zone -4.
- Example time zone strings include "America/Chicago", "Europe/London", "Asia/Tokyo", and "Zulu".
- Settings for TimeZone should be an Integer, Real, or time zone String.
- A list of available time zone entities can be found using EntityList["TimeZone"].
- DateObject and TimeObject expressions support TimeZone->None.
Introduced in 1991Updated in 2019