- The following settings can be used:
All an opening angle sufficient to see everything Automatic a maximum opening angle of (default) θ an explicit opening angle in radians
- With the setting ViewAngle->All, the complete bounding box or circumscribing sphere will, if possible, just fill the final 2D viewing area.
- The default setting of Automatic is equivalent to All when the simulated camera is far from the object, but is constrained never to be greater than , even when the camera is close.
- ViewAngle->35Degree is a typical field of view used for human ergonomics and in cameras.
- Changing the setting for ViewAngle is effectively like zooming a camera.
- Explicit settings for ViewMatrix override settings for ViewAngle.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
The default 35° angle may not be enough for the particular ViewVector setting:
Illustrate the relation between ViewAngle and the simulated camera view:
Introduced in 2007