Hypergeometric2F1[a, b, c, z]
is the hypergeometric function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The function has the series expansion .
- For certain special arguments, Hypergeometric2F1 automatically evaluates to exact values.
- Hypergeometric2F1 can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- Hypergeometric2F1 automatically threads over lists.
- Hypergeometric2F1[a, b, c, z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex plane running from to .
- FullSimplify and FunctionExpand include transformation rules for Hypergeometric2F1.
New in 1 | Last modified in 4