LogGammaDistribution[, , ]
represents a log-gamma distribution with shape parameters and and location parameter .
- LogGammaDistribution is at times confused with ExpGammaDistribution.
- The probability density for value is proportional to for , and is zero otherwise.
- The LogGammaDistribution[, , ] is equivalent to TransformedDistribution[Exp[x]+-1, xGammaDistribution[, ]].
- LogGammaDistribution allows and to be any positive real numbers and any non-negative real number.
- LogGammaDistribution can be used with such functions as Mean, CDF, and RandomVariate.
New in 8