applies f to each element on lst.
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAMap works only on general vector types such as "Float", "Double", ….
- CUDAMap does not work on fixed vector structure types like "Float", "Integer32", ….
- CUDAMap does not work on symbolic input.
- CUDAMap is equivalent to Map.
- The value for f can be either Cos, Sin, Tan, ArcCos, ArcSin, ArcTan, Cosh, Sinh, Exp, Log, Log10, Sqrt, Ceiling, Floor, or Abs.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (2)
This maps the Cos operator on an input list:
The above is equivalent to Map:
This applies Abs on the input memory:
The memory returned can be retrieved using CUDAMemoryGet: