applies f to each element on lst.
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAMap works only on general vector types such as "Float", "Double", ….
- CUDAMap does not work on fixed vector structure types like "Float", "Integer32", ….
- CUDAMap does not work on symbolic input.
- CUDAMap is equivalent to Map.
- The value for f can be either Cos, Sin, Tan, ArcCos, ArcSin, ArcTan, Cosh, Sinh, Exp, Log, Log10, Sqrt, Ceiling, Floor, or Abs.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Possible Issues (1)
The above is not equivalent to Map: