- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- , where is Euler’s constant.
- CoshIntegral[z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex z plane running from -∞ to 0.
- For certain special arguments, CoshIntegral automatically evaluates to exact values.
- CoshIntegral can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- CoshIntegral automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (6)
Plot over a subset of the reals:
Plot over a subset of the complexes:
Series expansion at the origin:
Asymptotic expansion at Infinity:
Asymptotic expansion at a singular point:
Numerical Evaluation (4)
Evaluate to high precision:
The precision of the output tracks the precision of the input:
Evaluate for complex arguments:
Evaluate CoshIntegral efficiently at high precision:
CoshIntegral threads elementwise over lists:
Specific Values (3)
Value at the origin:
Values at infinity:
Find the zero of CoshIntegral:
Plot the CoshIntegral function:
Plot the real part of :
Plot the imaginary part of :
Formula for the derivative:
Indefinite integral of CoshIntegral:
Series Expansions (3)
Series expansion for CoshIntegral:
Plot the first three approximations for CoshIntegral around :
Find asymptotic series expansion at infinity:
CoshIntegral can be applied to power series:
Function Identities and Simplifications (3)
Function Representations (4)
Plot the imaginary part in the complex plane:
Properties & Relations (3)
Neat Examples (2)
Plot the logarithm of the absolute value in the complex plane: