gives the Dirichlet beta function .
- The Dirichlet beta function is also known as the Catalan beta function.
- DirichletBeta is a mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numeric manipulation.
- For , the Dirichlet beta function is defined as .
- For certain special arguments, DirichletBeta automatically evaluates to exact values.
- DirichletBeta is an entire function with branch cut discontinuities.
- DirichletBeta can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- DirichletBeta automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 2014