represents a Haar wavelet.
- HaarWavelet defines a family of orthonormal wavelets.
- The scaling function () and wavelet function () have compact support lengths of 1. They have 1 vanishing moment and are symmetric.
- The scaling function () is given by . »
- The wavelet function () is given by . »
- HaarWavelet can be used with such functions as DiscreteWaveletTransform, WaveletPhi, etc.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Uses (4)
Wavelet Transforms (5)
Compute a DiscreteWaveletTransform:
Perform a LiftingWaveletTransform:
Properties & Relations (15)
HaarWavelet has one vanishing moment; :
Introduced in 2010