reverses image by top-bottom mirror reflection.
reverses image by reflecting it so that the specified side goes to the opposite side.
reflects image so that side1 is interchanged with side2.
- ImageReflect yields an image with pixel values corresponding to a reflected image.
- ImageReflect[image,…] reflects image in a line that goes through its center.
- ImageReflect works with arbitrary 2D and 3D images.
- Possible side specifications are: Top, Bottom, Left, Right.
- In 3D, Front and Back are also accepted as side specifications.