reverses image by top-bottom mirror reflection.
reverses image by reflecting it so that the specified side goes to the opposite side.
reflects image so that side1 is interchanged with side2.
- ImageReflect yields an image with pixel values corresponding to a reflected image.
- ImageReflect[image,…] reflects image in a line that goes through its center.
- ImageReflect works with arbitrary 2D and 3D images.
- Possible side specifications are: Top, Bottom, Left, Right.
- In 3D, Front and Back are also accepted as side specifications.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Top-bottom mirror reflection:
Left-right mirror reflection:
Reflect a grayscale image:
Reflect a color image:
Reflect a 3D image:
Specify the side:
Reflect an image across the main diagonal:
Show the back of a 3D image:
Correct for a mirror effect in a photo:
Create a wallpaper effect using reversed periodic extensions of an image:
Properties & Relations (2)
Top-bottom image reflection using ImageTransformation:
Reflection across the main diagonal using ImageTransformation:
Reflection across the main anti-diagonal:
Show all possible combinations of named reflections:
Introduced in 2008
Updated in 2012