gives the inverse Radon transform of expr.
Details and Options
- The inverse Radon transform provides the mathematical basis for tomographic image reconstruction.
- Geometrically, the inversion procedure recovers an image from the values of its Radon transform along different projections of the image for fixed angles and varying .
- InverseRadonTransform computes a radial Fourier transform, followed by a two-dimensional inverse Fourier transform, to accomplish the above inversion. »
- The following options can be given:
Assumptions $Assumptions assumptions on parameters GenerateConditions False whether to generate results that involve conditions on parameters Method Automatic what method to use
- In TraditionalForm, InverseRadonTransform is output using .
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2017