registers url as a known paclet site.
registers url as a known paclet site with name.
Details and Options
- PacletSiteRegister returns a PacletSiteObject representing the site.
- The site URL can be http, https, ftp or a URL object of any of those types.
- The set of registered paclet sites is persistent from one session to the next.
- PacletInstall, PacletInstallSubmit and PacletFindRemote look for paclets on all registered paclet sites.
- Use PacletSiteUpdate to acquire and cache information about what paclets exist on the site.
- The Wolfram paclet server is always known to your system, but you can use PacletSiteRegister to add other sites, such as one run by your company.
- Use PacletSiteUnregister to unregister a site, effectively forgetting about it.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Introduced in 2020